The 20-time Grand Slam champion rolled back the years and is now seeking a seventh ATP Finals title
- ©Corinne Dubreuil/FFTSee moreFederer keeps finding the formula on the grandest stages
- ©Nicolas Gouhier/FFTSee moreThiem knows it’s his time to shine
The world No.5 booked his maiden semi-final ticket at the ATP Finals with a classic encounter against Djokovic.
- See moreWilson Sporting Goods, Official Partner of Roland-Garros and the FFT
The French Tennis Federation selects Wilson Sporting Goods as an Official Partner of Roland-Garros and of the FFT
- See moreDefending champion Zverev joins ATP Finals fast starters
After the first stage, the likes of Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer have plenty to do to reach the ATP Finals last four.
- ©Nicolas Gouhier/FFTSee moreLeading lights learn their fate in ATP Finals draw
The draw has been made for the season finale, which begins on Sunday
- ©Philippe Montigny/FFTSee moreDriven Djokovic ready to reclaim his crown after Paris masterclass
Djokovic won his 5th Paris title to keep in striking distance of Nadal in the race to finish the season as No.1
- ©Corinne Dubreuil/FFTSee moreBarty secures year-end No.1 spot
The Australian built on her breakthrough in Paris to conclude the season at the top of the rankings.
- © Zhang Yuncao/ITFSee moreRune rockets to the top with final instincts
Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune backed up his Roland-Garros triumph by winning the ITF Junior Finals.
- ©Corinne Dubreuil/FFTSee moreAll to play for in Paris
No 1 ranking and London spots on the line at the Rolex Paris Masters.
- ©Corinne Dubreuil/FFTSee moreReturn of the Miracle Man
Andy Murray's win in Antwerp may rank as one of the all-time greatest comebacks in sport